- She has received training under Guru Sri Durga Charan Ranbir of Deba Prasad Das Gharana. She has completed Nrutya Shastri from Sangeet Natak Academy, Orissa and Nrutya Bhaskar from Pracheen Kala Kendra & now pursuing Nrutya Chudamani (Ph.D) under Guru Sri Durga Charan Ranbir from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh. She is a Science Graduate and Computer Professional also.
- Performed at Mahabalipuram Dance Festival'08 organised by Tamilnadu Tourism.
- Performed at Yashbantrao Auditorium, Pune on the occasion of Pune Ganesh Festival by MTDC & India Tourism
- Performed at Kal-Ke-Kalakar Sangeet Sammelan, by Sur Singar Samsad, Mumbai
- Performed at Shibali Cultural Society of India, Mumbai
- Performed at ISKCON Auditorium, Juhu, Mumbai.
- Performed at Pallabotsavam, Mysore
- Performed in Dwaraka on the occasion of Janmastami'07 organized by Dwarakadhish Temple
- Performed at Pallobatsavam, Mysore
- Performed at Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh
- Appointed as an Examiner from Pracheen Kala Kentra, Chandigarh and Sangeet Natak Academy, Orissa
- She is a reputed artist of Culture Dept of Orissa Govt
- Conducted group programmes of her own School "Nrutyasudha" at various places in India
- Performed at Mahari Award Festival by Guru Pankaj Foundation, BBSR
- Felicited by Jayadev Foundation
- A member of The World Community of Indian Culture
- Conducted Seminar ‘Influence of Temple Culture on Odissi Dance' at Kedarnath Gabesana Parisad, Bhubaneswar
- Performed many Dance-Dramas at Door-Darsan Kendra, Bhubaneswar
- Given many articles about Dance in different news papers and magazines
- She has learned Mardala from Guru Sri Dhaneswar Swain and Hindustani Vocal from Guru Sri Gopal Ch. Panda
Post a Comment